1.24.2011

Surrender is good for your soul

It's not a new year resolution -never had one- it's just a form of an overnight thinking. No more living in the past. Everything which I put my shoes on it, is my choice. Whether it's worse or better. The power that bring me to this stage is all on me. So no more blaming on others -a boyfriend is a place to share your days, not a place to blame when you make mistakes- it is sad when what you have today is not as good as what you have in the previous day. Once my Dad share his thought about this, maybe God is trying to make Him self sure that what He had given to you is something you will hold on no matter what. So after He gave you what you have whispered on your pray in every breath you take, He will test your faith...and AGAIN it's your choice to win or lose. One of my girlfriends says AMEN for this. And so will I.
Today is Monday -the day that I don't know how but it's already an enemy of every living creature on this earth- I declare that I'll move on and hold on to the things that I have put my choice on it. Because I know that God and everybody I love will always hold on me. And it's not gonna easy -not even gonna close- but Hey,, life without challenge is not a life at all isn't it?


Have a nice Monday again.

Me,


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment