2.22.2012

When I Say 'A' He Says 'Z'


He’s tall and dark. I am not tall and definitely not dark :p

He is plain. I am sometimes dramatic but normally over-dramatic.

He sings. Trust me I don’t.

He cooks. I almost cook.

He’s tidy. I’m a mess.

He cares about people and by this I mean A LOT. I do too if you define people as: me, myself and myself.

He enjoys nature. I enjoy discounts hunting in a NOT NATURE building called mall.

I want to have lunch. He would have ‘I’ll skip lunch ‘cos I’m in the middle of a game war’ on his mind.

I give standing applause to a cute portable scissor I found on the internet. He would look at me and say ‘You gotta be kidding me!!’

I would pick sleep all day on Sunday. He would drag me out of my room and say ‘let’s cook something!’

I loooooooooooveee supermarket. He only visits it when he needs to buy something NEEDED ONLY!!

I curse anyone who hates gossips. He would look at me during my gossip time with ‘It’s not good for your mental’ kind of look. –Then yes I do curse him–

Speaking of enthusiasm in life. He’s dynamite. I am just a small-tiny-bonfire.

When it comes to sport. He’s a newborn. And I’m just a post-retired athlete.

In the kitchen?...........Let’s skip this question shall we?
 
Mind to help me find any and I mean any single thing both of us have in common?

When I choose white he would pick black. When I count 2 he counts 4. When I want east he has northwest on his mind. But when I say that I am happy now; he says “me too”.
*THERE!!! Finally I’ve found something we have in common.






-M-

2 comments:

  1. aahh..so sweet bok... am happy knowing you are more than just fine there. and i wish nothing but the best for you two. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Udah puluhan kali baca ini...dan ga pernah bosan,selalu buat tersenyum..

    ReplyDelete