1.12.2017

There's a Scream Inside that We All Try to Hide


Humans. We live in boxes we create. Full of different sugar and spices. What you have inside your box will be totally different from the others. While the differences between your box and the other might cause you an excitement, but it could also brings terror for the other ingredients inside those two boxes.

Tribes, skin color, languages, worries, THE future, religion, society, family, job, educational background, money, and even just where to go for dinner is definitely things you should think systematically. Being an adult sucks isn't it? Lots. And I mean lots of things you should think through within every steps you take.

And so I met someone in a very unexpected time. He is alright. Big hearted man. Saved me from wrecks I caused in my past. Or not. Not so sure about this one. Since he drag me out of the chaos I've caught by from my previous relationship into his wide arms where it is also containing the exact ingredients of a relationship disaster. ha...ha... Religion. Same old story. Different casts. Might be transformed into same old mistake that also have same old blur ending.

It's just that he somehow. I don't know how. Have the power to calm me down whenever I've gone ballistic about anything whatsoever like I always did before.

So now we are crazy about each other. Dangerously in love. I forgot when was the last time I can't being apart from someone more than couples of hour (I am exaggerating, but I do feel weird when he is out of my sight). I just literally can't take my eyes off of him. I like catching him driving his car on the corner of my eyes from the passenger seat. I like seeing him watching TV, working on his computer, buying groceries, finishing his hair do, or even when he's just doing dishes. I am totally enjoying watching him talking, smiling, giggling at his own stupid mistake. And I love looking at his eyes when they're looking back at me.

For now I just wont trade my time into something else other than this. It is somehow warm my heart in it's own way. To wrap everything up let's just say he makes my Mondays feel like Fridays (being in love is the time to be absurd and it is still totally fine) :p

Whether this is a good thing or a bad one, the fact that I know for sure right now is that I am happy. And I have back my long lost goodnight sleep.

I surely have zillion feelings that I actually wanna let it out. I wanna shout out love, fear, sadness, but mostly happiness.

This journey might ended up ugly or sweet. We don't know. No one knows. Now we're just trying to be better as a person. For you can't complete anyone else when you are not a solid soul yourself. We're just trying following the lead. And for now, my lead is putting my steps next to his (I am seriously crossing my fingers while typing this)





- m -



No comments:

Post a Comment