8.18.2011

Things I Want My Kids to Posses

1.    Swimming skill. I saw Jaws last weekend, and I’ve been convinced more than ever that swimming skill is definitely needed. So I will demand my kids to have swimming lesson since the very early of their age.
2.    Looking back that I don’t get along with thing named art and now dying wishing to have those kind of skill. I don’t play any music instrument, I don’t sing, I don’t draw, I don’t dance, just name it. I just don’t do art. That’s why I want at least my kids to be well heard in a karaoke room.
3.    Get up really early in the morning is soooo not my thing. Though I do know that it will do lots of good things when you’re up early. So…sorry kids mommy will want you to get up early every working or holiday mornings. –I’m still wondering how to make this happens, but since I already took the obligation to deliver them to this world so I guess I’ll let their dad teach them this–
4.    Reading. I never like reading. I only read the first paragraph and the last one. Then I make my own conclusion from the very few words I have read. Guess a reviewer is not a suitable job for me –Yes. It was my previous job. So shut up!– that’s why I want my kids to enjoy any kind of reading. –Again, I’ll let their dad take care of this–
5.    Looking for someone having their blue jeans tighten up perfectly on their long legs takes your breath away for a second. I want my kids to be the one who will take your breath away someday. –If I could, I would take this responsibility. But I can’t. Don’t ask why, I just can’t. so we’ll leave it to their dad again-


So, is there anyone who meet the requirements interest to apply?




Have a nice after holiday Thursday,



Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment